Monday, April 8, 2013

Mangoz here !

                         
                              The sun is making new friends!  Friends with the human flesh after burning through the skin. No doubt the summer is here and clearly one of the hottest summers for Bangalore since more than a decade. But there is a great bright side of summer, its the Mango season!! :)
                              The golden yellowed, juicy, sweetly sour, tangy "Aamra phal" has arrived for the season. Yeah who would now want to care for Katrina's seducing unreal 'All season Aam'. I was at a fruit stall late last evening when I saw this just arrived item on the shelf. I wish I had carried my wallet.
         
                    Nevertheless, to let you all know "Raspuri" was priced at ₹100 a kilo and "Alphonso" at ₹120. This being the early lot of the season I am not too sure how good these are, will share after i get my hands on it today. Meanwhile, If you have already had a chance to treat your soul this season, please share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment